Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Phobia preview

Phobia


A phobia is anything that scares someone or causes fear when they think about it.
Arsonphobia- fear of fire
Atelophobia- fear of imperfection
Athazagoraphobia- fear of being forgotten or ignored
Gelotophobia- the fear of being laughed at.
Metathesiophobia- Fear of change


Ideas- I can take pictures of my friends because I would be a mess and be scared without them by my side. I could take a picture of avocado/ guacamole because i am terrified of guacamole. It totally freaks me out. I can also take a picture of some place up high because I am not scared of heights, I am scared of falling.

The photographic techniques I can use would be lighting because that can affect the mood greatly and cause fear. The second one I can use is background to focus on certain elements and add depth to the photos. Body language and expressions will also be important when focusing in on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

landscape pics